Can I have my columellar strut removed and also have my tip projected?

I currently have a strut which is bulky width wise and length wise, affecting my smile (I believe) and making it look like my columella is hanging towards the front of my tip. I want it out. Can I still have my nose projected slightly without it there? I dont mind having a subtle drooping tip and I really dont like having it in.

Can I have my columella are strut removed and also have my tip projected?

A full set of facial photographs and an in-person examination are required to make a determination about a very difficult surgical procedure, such as a revision rhinoplasty. It's also important to identify what was performed in the first procedure, so of copy of the old records would be helpful.

Rhinoplasty

It is possible to preserve tip projection with removal of a collumellar strut often. This is most useful when a strut that is too wide disfigures the nose.