Is it possible to get chemical peel and filler? (Photos)

This is so embarrassing. I need help. Been living with this TOO long.

Doctor Answers 4

Dr. Felipe Amaya recommendation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are a great candidate for a peel, not just to improve the wrinkles, but to tight the skin and correct the spots and pigmentation of your skin.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dermal Filler/Chemical Peel Candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. You would be a great candidate for chemical peels and treatments with dermal fillers. A certified experienced provider will be able to offer an in-person consultation. They will help develop a treatment plan and options to achieve your goals.

David W. Kim, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

Chemical Peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You appear to be a great candidate for chemical peels to even out the skin tone and pigmentation.  Fillers are often combined with peels but an in person consultation is the best way to assess what be best for you.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Great Candidate!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi Gschultz401,

A chemical peel would be great for your skin. It will help to brighten, even out your skin tone and help with the overall appearance of your skin. A medical grade peel such as a ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel would be my recommendation and it would really help with the hyperpigmented areas under your eyes. I would also recommend a good skin care regime for daily use. As for fillers I think you would be a great candidate for filler under your eyes! Best, Dr Faraz

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.