Cellfina before or after Body Lift for Cellulite? (photos)

I am planning on having a Body Lift procedure to help with loose skin from weight loss & help with dimpled skin appearance from cellulite on outer thighs & buttocks. I really want to try to get rid of the dimpled look on my thighs & buttocks. I know it won't look perfect but I would like any bit of help. I've read that Cellfina is the best procedure for cellulite, therefore would it be more beneficial to go thru Cellfina procedure before or after body lift? Or if I should even have Cellfina.

Cellfina before or after Body Lift for Cellulite?

I would suggest that you have your lower body lift first. As you can see, there should be some improvement  in the appearance of the cellulite following that procedure. After you have fully healed from the lower body lift, then I would consider a Cellfina procedure. Good luck!

Cellfina or body lift?

You demonstrate nicely by lifting your own skin what a body lift procedure should do for you. I think you would be best served by undergoing the body lift first. Best to undergo an in person evaluation and discuss these options in detail with someone experienced in body lifts and Cellfina.

Are you sure you need a body lift?

Your photos show that you have a lovely overall shape with just a scattering of dimples over your buttocks and thighs. As a woman, I would seriously warn you to re-consider not doing a body lift. This will leave a PERMANENT scar across your lower back that will stretch over time. Treating your cellulite with Cellfina will remove almost all of your buttock and thigh dimples without any scars. Then you can consider small touch-ups with liposuction to smooth out residual irregularities. Please...don't commit to that huge operation without a second opinion.

Diana L. Elias, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina before or after body surgery

Cellfina before or after body surgeryIn my opinion body tightening should be done first then Cellfina, We prefer Cellfina Platinum which includes the use of other skin tightening non surgical resources

Body Lift and Cellfina Provide Improvement in Skin laxity and Cellulite

Hello and thank-you for your question and photos.I would recommend having a body lift as the first procedure.  You will notice a significant improvement in the cellulite with the improvement of skin laxity provided by the body lift.  You can have Cellfina  as a secondary procedure to improve any residual cellulite.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Best regards,Andrew Lyos MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Cellphina Surgery Beverly Hills

Hello and thank you for the question.I would recommend having the lower body lift performed first, as this may create a modest improvement to the baseline cellulite.  Following a period of adequate healing ( 4 months ), it would be reasonable to proceed to the Cellphina procedure for management of your cellulite.Warmest Regards,Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Lower Body Lift before or after Cellfina

In my opinion, I would have your Body Lift done first, and then treat the remaining cellulite with Cellfina, as most offices charge per dimple. You may need less of an area treated afterwards. Good luck!
#bodylift  #saggingskin #cellulilte

Cellfina candidate with BBL

I do Cellfina on the same day as BBLs. I suggest asking your physician if this is a possible treatment option. Best, Dr. Emer