Cast is unsticking? (Photos)

I had rhinoplasty 3 days ago... I feel like the left side of my cast in peeling off! It has formed sort of a wing. Is this normal? Will it mess with the shape since it's not all the way down? What should I do I have been icing my face and am currently putting Arnica Gel all over my face too.

Splint issue

Sometimes the splint does lift  bit off the side of the face. Best to ask your surgeon if this is ok.

3 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD