Is anyone capable of yielding these results with a BBL? (Photo)

I've seen thousands of Bbls on this website, but nothing compares. My body type is similar to the double picture. I'm the single one. I have broad shoulders and large natural breast and would like my bottom half to match. A bigger bottom is nice but I also really want wider hips. Is anyone capable???

BBL

I think that photos were altered or taken at a weird angle.  Certainly improvement can be obtained in your shape, but don't count on the results shown in those pictures.

BBL results

Shape characteristics yes. Exact volume match unlikely. How far out are those after photos? If they are less than 3-4 months there is a lot of swelling contributing to the volume. Also notice how the after photos are taken so much closer than the before. Makes the subject appear larger. In any case, it's nice work and the features of the result can be achieved. Volume depends on the above plus the patients inherent ability to accept and integrate the grafted fat. We can perform so really incredible changes as surgeons but not magic.

Best!

David Shifrin, MD

Why is the background skewed in the after picture?

these are great results.  however, why is the door frame in the after photo of the first set of results not straight/curved inward????  it makes one wonder if the picture has been possibly altered somehow - as I am unaware of curved door frames....  maybe it is just the way it appears on my computer screen, but I am uncertain about that...

Is anyone capable of yielding these results with a BBL?

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... a surgeon cannot promise you specific results seeing pictures. this is because each body is different in size and shape and also, you have to know that you are a great candidate for bbl and it appears that you have the amount of fat necessary to have good results.!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

The photos are none-standarized so anyone can achieve these with Photoshop or the right lighting. If that fails bending your butt and arching the back will help. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon