Calf ankle and knees liposuction. (photos)

I would like to know if I am a good candidate for calf ankle and knee Lipo? I live in Chicago so can you suggest me a good doctor that I can make an appointment and hopefully "fix" my legs?

Knee, calf and ankle liposuction is so worth it.

Liposuction of the knees, calves and ankles is such a great procedure but very few can do it. You need to do it under tumescent local and with the tiny cannulas and be able to stand the patients up periodically to fine tune the end results.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction Candidate? Calf and Ankle Needs Meticulous VASER HI DEF contouring

I would suggest consulting with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist for further evaluation of your legs. You appear to be a great candidate for fine contouring.  This needs meticulous skill and expertise.  So discussing your desire to "fix" your legs will be important when planning long and short term goals with your physician. Best, Dr. Emer

Calf, ankle, and knee liposuction

Thank you for your question and for supplying a full series of photographs.  Though careful liposuction of the knees, calves and ankles can be performed, you do not appear to have significant enough deposits to warrant an invasive procedure such as liposuction.  An in-person examination to determine exactly how much of your lower legs is fat compared to underlying muscle is needed to accurately determine your candidacy.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation. 

Calf and Ankel Liposuction

Hi MMM963,

Thanks for your photos and question. It is hard to say as your legs seem like they have extra tissue but not a lot. An in person examination is required to give the best option. It can be done and your legs can be sculpted better in the hands of an experienced surgeon. I recommend getting several opinions from board certified plastic surgeons. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS
#liposuction @docmata