Bump at the left side of my bridge. Should I be worried? (Photos)

I had a nose job on may 21st of this yr.It has been more than 4 weeks.The right side of my bridge i have no problem but the right side of my bridge has a bump that wont go away.And about 2 weeks ago my skin started to become oily,and 3 days ago tiny pimples on my nose specially at the bridge are.Do i have to get worried?The left side of my bridge really bothers me,i dont know if it's just swelling or something else.It might be the implant shifted,cause the other side looks normal

Bump on the nose after surgery

It is possible the swelling alone can be causing the appearance of a bump.  It is also possible that the implant has shifted towards the left side.  You will have to wait for a few months for the swelling to completely resolve to determine if the implant needs to be readjusted.  At present, you should see a doctor for possible steroid injections to bring the swelling down a little faster.

Regards

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty at 1 month

You are only about  one month since your surgery. You need to give it time to heal. It can take a year or more for the swelling to subside.

Bump on Bridge

Thank you for your question, and for the pictures.

You are still very early out from your rhinoplasty, and still likely have significant swelling.  This swelling can take months to go away, and may not go away from the nose in a uniform fashion (leading to temporary fullness in areas).  I would continue to follow closely with your surgeon as you heal.  Congratulations on your rhinoplasty!

Cheers,
Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northrbook, IL