What do my breasts require? Both lift and implant? (photos)

My breasts are droopy and pointy also far apart. What would the best option be for me?

Breast lift suitable

Because your breasts point downward and lack fullness in the upper portion, a breast lift would probably be most suitable based on your photo. Implants can be placed if you want larger breasts with enhanced fullness.

Breast lift

Hello and thanks. You may benefit most from a breast lift with implants. Please note however that the implants cannot significantly reduce the space between your breasts. 
Good luck
DrBurnett#realself100

Breast lift and implants: is this the best choice?

Your nipples do point outward and you do have some breast droopiness: these are best treated with a breast lift.  If you desire and increase in size or optimal superior pole fullness, then adding implants is a good solution.  You cannot get the result you want with implants alone.

Implants and lift for tuberous breasts

Your photo allows for limited evaluation, but you appear to have tuberous or constricted breasts. This entity is best treated with a combination of breast lift to reposition the nipple and reshape the breast (especially the lower portion) and implants. Best to seek out an in person consultation so that your goals and appropriate options for you as an individual can be discussed. Best of luck, Dr. Meghan Nadeau, Seattle, WA

Meghan Nadeau, MD

Droopy and pointy breast also far apart.

Your concerns seem to be about breast shape, and a breast lift will bring the nipple up and in front of the breast and can influence the spacing in a positive way. Breast lift is commonly combined with an implant for upper breast fill or improved volume. A careful consultation can help ;you decide.

What do my breasts require? Both lift and implant?

I'm sorry but your photo is not adequate to evaluate your breasts. You would need front and both side photos while standing, arms at your sides, and camera level with the breasts. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast surgery

The picture you posted is very limited.  However, you may have a degree of tuberous breasts, it is not clear.  You may very well require and breast lift to address breast shape, in addition to augmentation.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Breast options

The photo you posted does not provide much information. You would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. If they sag, you  may want a breast lift. If you want more volume you may need an implant.

Breast lift and/or breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question and picture.  
Minor amounts of breast drooping can be improved with a breast implant augmentation alone.
In your case, however, I would recommend a circumareolar breast lift first.  This breast lift technique removes skin  and  excess areola with the repair concealed within the boarder of the areola.  This will improve the appearance of your breast a great deal without decreasing the  overall cup size.

Once you have complete healing and would like to  be bigger, then a breast implant augmentation  could be performed 6 or more months later.  The reason to separate the two procedures is the challenge of trying to make a breast bigger by volume and lesser by skin cover at the same time.  Both procedures cause increased tension on the skin and repair which can lead to more scarring and breast form distortion.

Hope this helps!  Come and see me in Fort Wayne, not to far from Chicagoland!  All my best.

Breast Augmentation Plan for best result

an in oerson consultation with an examination would be needed for best planning. Off the picture you provided, an augmentation and a lift is needed for best results. The discussion of what type of lift would be best needs to be done in person.
Good Luck!

David Shifrin, MD