Are my breasts normal or do I need to look into it ? (photos)

Hi. Are my breasts normal or not? I have these doubts because of the shape . I understand I don't have full breasts and maybe that's why. Also, are my areolas too big for my breasts? I am thinking a lot about it and need clarity if my boobs are too small, moderate or normal/abnormal?

Breast normal

Women breast change after having children and getting older. With these changes are breast are not as youthful and full in appearance. If you desire that look you would need a breast lift and implant to establish a more youthful fuller breast.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast concern

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures.  I believe your breast appearance is a version of normal. If you desire a change in their appearance, please seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon, good luck.

Are my breasts normal or do I need to look into it?

Thank you for the photos.  Yes your breasts are normal.  Breasts come iin all shapes and forms like people do. It seems that you are concerned due to the fact that your breast are lacking volume.  If you rahter change that  I suggest you sit down with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options, whether you want to do a breast lift, an implant, or both.  This way you can see some before and after photos of his/her work, and also get your questions answered.  Good luck

Normal Breasts?

Yes, your breasts are "normal", and certainly natural.  The bigger question is how you feel about them.  If you feel they are the right size and shape for you, then feel confident that you look great and go with it!  If you would like your breasts bigger and more lifted with your areola size reduced, there are surgeries that can be performed to give you the look you ultimately want.  I recommend visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  Best of luck!

Normal Breasts?

Your breasts are normal, but that doesn't mean you have to like the way they look.  To achieve a better shake and appearance, it appears that you would need a small breast lift and areola reduction along with a breast augmentation.  Those procedures are commonly done at the same time and patients are generally very happy with the results.  The best thing to do is to go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and see what they recommend.  I hope this helps.

Your breasts are normal even though you have some droop and large areolas relative to your breast volume. I would suggest a breast lift with areolar reduction combined with an augmentation. Good luck!

Are my breasts normal?

Your breasts look very normal, but as you point out, you have relatively large areola in relationship to your breast volume, and some sag to your breasts.  To achieve a more commonly accepted idea of beautiful shape, you would benefit from a breast lift with an implant which could vary in size to small ( to achieve superior fullness) to larger (to increase breast size).  However, most women accept their breasts, and do not seek surgery.  Your breasts are definitely not abnormal.

Are your breasts normal?

You should discuss any concerns you might have with a board certified plastic surgeon. Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a breast augmentation. 

#findingtherightsurgeon

Size and shape

Breasts are as different as the women who own them. If you are content with your breasts, just enjoy them. If you want more fullness, or perkiness, or a different shape, I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

People vary

Breasts come in all sizes and shapes.  If you consider breast augmentation, lift, areola reduction or any other surgery on your breasts, it should be because it bothers you for you.  Start with an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to see what your options are.