I'd like to get a breast lift. Any suggestions? (photos)

not sure how much it would cost but would I be able to make payments every month? And if I where to do it will my areola be moved upwards? And how does that work?

Sometimes breast augmentation

From the view and the picture that you posted, I believe that you could get a good result with an implant alone. Oftentimes, an augmentation can give the illusion of a lift and the illusion that the areolas have moved upward. After a minimum of 9 months, when the implant has settled, you'll have a better idea whether or not you think your breasts are perky enough. You can always get a lift later if needed; in the future, pregnancy and more significant weight change may or may not affect your perkiness. 

Most surgeons can help you arrange financing for your procedure so that you can make payments every month. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift Costs and Financing

Breast Lift like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge $4500 + MD Anesthesia related costs for breast lift with saline implants. Breast Lift with silicone implants start at $5500 + MD Anesthesia related costs. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

The number of medical financing options are increasing. We personally work with 8 companies and over 30 lenders. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

Based solely on your photo, it doesn't look as if you need a breast lift. I think you could get very good results from an implant alone. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

I'd like to get a breast lift. Any suggestions?

You may be able to just have breast augmentation to fill the deflated portion of the breasts and avoid the scars of a breast lift.

Beverly Hills, CA

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photo.  You do not appear to be a candidate for a breast lift.  Instead, a breast augmentation with implants would give you your desired result.  You will also need to be seen in person by board-certified plastic surgeon to deterime what exactly would be best for you and how much it would cost.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

A small implant is probably your best bet

In your case, a small implant will fill out the skin and give the ilusion that your nipple is higher. You can also reduce the diameter of the areola, but that requires a scar all the way around your areola.  With your breast a little bigger, the discrepancy between your breast size and your areolar size may not be a noticeable.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift: costs and payments

#Cost of Breast Lift Surgery
Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org
Care credit and other companies can provide a payment plan

You have a few options: A small breast lift just to rise the nipple up, a small breast implant, or transferring your own fat from the abdomen to he breasts to make them perkier. 

See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

I'd like to get a breast lift.

Breast lift is much about nipple position, and based on your photo it appears that you might do very well with an augmentation alone. The implants will give a lift to breast and improve projection very well. Best of luck.

Breast augment

In my opinion, you would benefit by simply placing a silicone gel implant in the sub muscular position. Cost vary depending on which part of the country, the talent of the physician and the competition between plastic surgeons of the city where you plan to have this done. Most plastic surgeons these days offer some type of financing either through care credit or alpheon credit. Try to find a board-certified plastic surgeon in your region who can counsel you about the correct implant for you. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS