Brazilian butt lift 8 weeks ago dents on left cheek and thigh.

I got a bbl with dr. Ortega 8 weeks ago but I am not satisfied with my left butt cheek because I have a huge dent on my left side and my left hip is a bit dented too I'm wondering if this will smooth out

BBL issue

Without seeing you in person, it is difficult to say what might be the problem for you. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Bbl Dents

Hi
It takes a good 3-4 months for all the swelling to resolve before you can see your final result. If you have a dent now it may persist. Certain areas of the body are less likely to "accept" fat grafts. Specifically the hips when discussing the buttocks / hips region....due to the lack of muscules and blood supply in the area. 

Your best bet is to wait the 3-4 months and then recontacted your doctor and discuss your concerns. Sometimes the area can be addressed with a small touchup either in office or the operating room. If you go to another surgeon for revision expect to pay a full fee. So it's always best to work with your original surgeon.

cheers

David Shifrin, MD