Why can't I get braces? (photos)

I have spaces and a gap and my teeth aren't aligned correctly but when I checked for braces I was denied .

Orthodontics not covered by insurance.

You do have issues that should be treated ideally with a DNA Appliance to grow your small maxilla orthopedically as the first step.Insurance coverage for orthodontics is not based on your needs or what is best for you but based on contracts designed to limit costs.I suggest you decide if you want the treatment understanding you will need to pay for it.If you had sleep apnea from your small maxilla you might get medical coverage for the RNA version of the DNA Applliance.