Boob implants with tummy tuck? (Photo)

I know I definitely need a tummy tuck what's the difference between a mini tummy tuck and a full tummy tuck also what is the price range for boob implants and tummy tuck combined

Breast implants and tummy tuck

It is definitely possible to have both a tummy tuck and breast implants at the same time. A full tummy tuck is generally for people who have a lot of loose skin and their muscle needs to be repaired also. The cost of doing both a tummy tuck and breast implants can vary widely but ranges typically starting from about 11,000 and can be over 16,000. I would recommend discussing with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon to determine the best plan for you.

Mommy makeover cxombo

Yes it is possible and quite common to have a combination of a tummy tuck and breast enhancement in one setting. From the provide  picture I am not sure if you would be a candidate for a full or mini tummy tuck. The difference is if the dissection continues above the belly button or not. . It there  is not much looseness of the skin above the bully button mini tummy tuck would be a choice.Prices vary depending on the type of procedures. I usually use armpit approach to the breast augmentation. It leaves no scars on the breasts

Boob implants with tummy tuck? (Photo)

A mini TT concentrates just on the excess skin of the lower abdomen. A full TT involves elevating the skin of the entire abdomen as well as tightening the abdominal muscles. Most patients need a full TT.   Breast augmentation is often combined with a TT as part of a Mommy Makeover. The surgical fee varies from region to region and between plastic surgeons. Financing is usually offered and there are often specials. You should call a few Boar Certified plastic surgeons for their fees and ask them about specials, Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for mommy makeover surgery with a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $15,000 - $20,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

BA and tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and photograph.The difference between a mini and full tummy tuck is that a mini tummy tuck just addresses the loose skin belly the belly button and has a shorter incision, a full tummy tuck with address any loose skin above the belly button also creating a new belly button and generally has a longer scar. Prices vary depending on your location and the surgeon. To give yourself an idea, realself offers an average cost for these procedures. A full tummy tuck ranges between $8,000 and $9,000, a mini tummy tuck ranges between $6,000 and $7,000 and a breast augmentation ranges between $6,000 and $7,000. I would ask during your consultations if the surgeon offers discounts on combined procedures because some offices to offer that. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

What's the difference between a mini tummy tuck and a full tummy tuck.

The main difference between the mini and the full tummy tuck is that mini tummy tuck will not address laxity in the upper abdomen, though often will have a shorter scar than a full tummy tuck. Careful office examination will sort out which is best for you.

Mini tummy tuck vs. full tummy tuck

Thank you for the question. The main difference between the two procedures is addressing the upper part of your belly. If you have fullness or excess skin above your belly button then a full tummy tuck will pull that skin down and a new opening for your belly button is made. A mini tummy tuck will only pull the skin below your belly button without changing your natural  belly button. Liposuction can be performed with both procedures. It's best you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to help you make the decision that's right for you. Best of luck!Dr. Khuthaila

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Breast Implants with Tummy Tuck

The difference between a mini tummy tuck and a full tummy tuck is the length of the incision.  The longer the incision, the more skin can be removed.  So, if you have more excess skin, a longer incision (full tummy tuck) would be better.  That incision is low, often heals very well, and is easily concealed in clothing.  A full tummy tuck also has a scar around the belly button whereas a mini tummy tuck does not.
Mommy makeover (abdominoplasty with breast work) prices can vary significantly, and is dependent on the facility, length of anesthesia (depends on exactly what procedures are done), professional fees, cost for the implants, and some geographic variation.  I recommend consulting with several plastic surgeons to discuss your options, and for you to get a price range.  I hope that's helpful.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Boob implants with tummy tuck?

Thank you for the question and picture. The picture is limited and will not allow for any type of specific recommendations. Some general thoughts may be helpful to you. 

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

In my opinion, the mini tummy tuck is an operation that produces very limited results and is very rarely indicated. It involves a shorter incision but does not address the majority of the abdominal wall issues present for most patients who present consultation. For example, the area of skin excised is quite small. The abdominal wall musculature is addressed below the umbilicus leaving the upper number wall potentially lax. The appearance of the umbilicus is not necessarily addressed sufficiently.
For the vast majority of patients who have had pregnancies and/or weight loss a full abdominoplasty is necessary to achieve the desired results. 
When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.
When the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you would be pleased with.   You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon