Lower body lift incision 10/31/16. Is this normal or I should I expect those stitches to eventually be removed? (Photos)

I have a question regarding the incision along my rear. The front incision is very nice and thin , but in the back I see two vertical incisions along the sacrum. Is this normal or I should I expect those stitches to eventually be removed (I remember seeing only horizonatoal incisions for lbl)? I also have an indentation pictured above the incision (zoomed in). Thank you.

LBL incisions

Congratulations on your surgery!  Know that your incision will evolve over the course of a year, and the appearance this early can be puckered, depressed, even irregular, and these things usually resolve as the deeper sutures dissolve and the incision matures.  Many surgeons leave tails of sutures hanging to avoid knots under the skin for the most superficial layer of closure, and that may explain the stitches you are seeing.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon, and make certain that you discuss their preference for incision scar and subsequent scar care.  Good luck with your continued recovery.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Lower body lift incision 10/31/16. Is this normal or I should I expect those stitches to eventually be removed?

It appears that those are removable sutures which your surgeon can remove in 1 to 2 weeks in the office. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS