Lower blepharoplasty right after Belotero injection?

I received a small amount of belotero injected into the under eye area 4 weeks ago. At what point is it safe to get a lower blepharoplasty?

Lower eyelid blepharoplasty after filler

It would be best to wait to have your lower eyelid blepharoplasty until after the filler has resorbed. During lower eyelid blepharoplasty, fat is excised to improve the contour of the lower eyelids. It may be difficult to assess the real contour of the lower eyelids prior to surgery and during surgery. This may affect the final result. If you are unwilling to wait until the filler gets resorbed on it's own, you can have the filler dissolved with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.

Danbury Oculoplastic Surgeon

Okay to under lower blepharoplasty after filler injection ?

It is safe to under lower blepharoplasty anytime after filler injection as long as the surgeon is very familiar with the eyelid anatomy. IT also depends on the technique used. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower blepharoplasty after Belotero injection

Honestly, I would discuss your specific situation with the plastic surgeon who will be doing your lower blepharoplasty as different surgeons may have different preferences.