Birthmarks removal. Is it possible for them to be removed? Would it be permanent?

Hello my name is Jane, i'm 19 yo. I have birtmarks on both my left and right butt cheeks and also on my tights, i've always been self conscience and unconfident about wearing certain clothes. I did some researches on the internet and i think it's called ''Cafe au lait'', i'm not sure but they look quit similar. I want to know if it's possible for theim to be removed and would it be permanent?

Cafe Au Lait -- Tattoo Laser Treatment

This can be improved with laser treatments but often will recur. I suggest you see an expert to determine what is best. Dr. Emer.