Could I benefit from veneers? Help! (Photo)

I've always hated my smile. My teeth in general aren't bad.. but I'm willing to do anything to improve how I feel about my smile and be less sad about it. I feel like my two front teeth are too long compared the other ones next to them. Is this true????? Or are they supposed to be THAT much longer? Also, is it possible to only get a couple veneers? What do you think I could benefit from in general? I also have a small mouth unfortunately.

Alignment or apperance

i personally feel your teeth anatomy is good , so cosmetic enhancement is not must, issue is with alignment . so its my advice to go for aligner treatment first.

India Dentist

Alignment or apperance

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Love Your Smile!

Good photo.

Your teeth are proportional to each other, but need to be better aligned.

Consult with a cosmetic dentist and an orthodontist to get their input on

What they could do for you.

From what we can see, and what you have written, you may be best served by 

Doing orthodontics, traditional braces or Invisalign, and then evaluating the need 

for veneers.

I think you would find that you feel a whole lot better about your smile once the 

teeth are all lined up!

Charles Briscoe, DDS
La Jolla Dentist

Love Your Smile!

Good photo.

What they could do for you.

for veneers.

teeth are all lined up!

Charles Briscoe, DDS
La Jolla Dentist

Veneers

You absolutely can benefit from veneers to achieve the smile you've always wanted! You also might benefit from Invisalign to make your teeth straight. I would suggest seeing a dentist who is proficient with cosmetic procedures who can help you! If you have any questions, feel free to email!

Veneers

Front teeth too long? Why don't I like my smile?

Your front teeth are not the issue with your smile.  The problem is a narrow maxilla that gives you inadequate soft tissue support.  You have dark buccal corridors.  The problem is worse on the right than the left.

I suggest orthopedically widening your maxilla with a DNA Appliance (or ALF appliance) to create a full wide healthy smile that supports your lips.

If you want to create the "INSTANT SMILE MAKEOVER" you would need to do 8-10 veneers and add bulk to premolars.

Expansion is the best option veneers are the fastest results.

Unhappy with your Smile

The picture you posted doesn't show extensive detail but it looks like you have good shape and proportion with your teeth. In your case it looks like alignment is the major factor detracting from the appearance of your smile. Invisalign orthodontics can move your teeth into a more ideal position and improve aesthetics. The concern you have with your front 2 teeth being longer can also be addressed with Invisalign.The treatment time for Invisalign varies based on how much movement is necessary and the clear trays you wear are relatively discreet. Once Invisalign is completed you may not need veneers. If you are not interested in orthodontics veneers are an option. Keep in mind that veneers do require minor alteration to your natural teeth and are not an easily reversed procedure. If you decide on veneers it is likely that you will have to do more than 2 to address your concerns.  I would recommend consulting with a experienced cosmetic dentist that does both Invisalign and porcelain veneers so that the best treatment option for you can be recommended.  Good Luck  

Unhappy with your Smile

Gary Michaelson, DDS
Orlando Dentist

Improve smile: options

Hi:

Overall I like your smile.  Your two front teeth are slightly too long.  I suggest to do cosmetic recountoring by shortening the two front teeth first to see how much of a difference that will make before doing veneers.

Dr. Maddahi

Improve smile: options

Hi:

Dr. Maddahi