Can a BBL and a Mastopexy/breast lift be done at the same time? (Photos)

I'd like to know if I can get a BBL and a mastopexy at the same time, and whether this is common to do both at the same time, and is it safe. Also, the general costs.

Can a BBL and a Mastopexy/breast lift be done at the same time?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. yes of course can be done at the same time, be sure about your hemoglobin levels to be high enough before having the procedure and always consult with your board certified plastic surgeon..

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implantss

I appreciate your question.

Yes these two procedures can be performed together assuming you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL and mastopexy

Yes, it is possible to both a mastopexy and a BBL at the same time in the right candidate. You would have to be evaluated in person.

Yes, in many cases, both procedures can be done at the same time. Cost depends on a few things so an in person consultation is the best way to start. See link below for examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Combined procedures

You can combine a breast lift and a BBL however you will be limited to a side-to-side position during your recovery. Doing two surgeries has a higher risk of blood clots (DVTs) than doing one procedure at a time (shorter anesthesia) however this is something you need to discuss in detail with your plastic surgeon. The cost for both procedure can vary widely depending on surgeon skill, but likely is somewhere between 12-16,000.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

At my Practice i don't perform those two procedure at the same time.  

The patient should know that when procedures are combined especially when it includes liposuction the complication rate goes up tremendously.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. . This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

The combination is performed routinely by board certified plastic surgeons who are skilled at both procedures.

BBL and breast lift

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is possible to have the two procedures done at once but you have to find a doctor willing to combine them during one procedure and be willing to follow their aftercare instructions as the recovery will be more intense than staging them. I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a breast lift. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon