Bbl in Chicago results

I've been researching the bbl procedures, I've seen a lot of post op pictures of people who went to doctors in Chicago, many of the post pictures look as if they have a flat butt. Why does that happen? Is there a doctor in Chicago that has a lot of before and after pictures with the bbl procedure?

Brazilian Butt Lift Chicago

Thank you for your question. I practice in the Chicago area and have extensive experience in performing the Brazilian Butt Lift. I would be happy to evaluate you in person in a complimentary consultation to discuss your goals and candidacy.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling your consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon