Based on my current photos and my wish photos, is this a realistic expectation for a mommy makeover? I'm 5'5 and 163 lbs (Photo)

Are my "wish pictures" realistic if I have a full tummy tuck, breast lift & implant and lipo contouring done???? Can it be completed in one surgery?

Mommy makeover realistic expectations

Most surgeons would like their patients to be at their ideal body weight. There is a window that each surgeon will tolerate. As far as replication of the photo goes, this may be a challenge considering the current situation. Without an exam, but looking at the photos, I think you would benefit from a tummy tuck as well as a breast augmentation with lift.  Liposuctiion looks to be beneficial as well.  There are many variables with these operations.  Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you will make an appropriate plan.

Based on my current photos and my wish photos, is this a realistic expectation for a mommy makeover? I'm 5'5 and 163 lbs

I think the limitations will be your weight and the ability to contour your abdomen to look like the desired photos. The intra-abdominal fat will limit the degree of narrowing of the waist

Julio Garcia, MD

It is most important to ask your PS if they can achieve these results for you as your results will vary depending on your plastic surgeon. From looking at your photos I think that you could look similar. Your wish photos are photos of woman who are much younger than you are. You can tell this by their skin quality. It is more youthful in appearance - smooth and tight. Even if you have a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck with liposuction, your skin will not look like theirs.

Mommy Makeover Procedures

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. When taking these desired results to a local surgeon in consultation you should be able to determine which procedures will be the best for you. Note that in my office I combine these procedures together to get all of it done at once, but you will need to make sure that your own surgeon plans their procedures out the same way.

Mommy Makeover and Photo expectations

It is never a good idea to base your expectations on other patient's after photographs since you need to look like their before photos to look like their after photos, but after looking at your before photos I believe most plastic surgeons can get you reasonably close but it certainly depends on the plastic surgeon.  

Realistic expectations

Thank you for your question.  Your expectations are not realistic.  I suggest you find Before and After photos of women that look like you in the Before photos so that you can see how you might look after the procedures you desire.  Best wishes!

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a great candidate for a mastopexy/breast lift with implants-as well as Abdominoplasty with Liposuction of your flanks .

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants if you wish to have larger rounder breasts as in your wish pics.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to go over your expectations.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift +/- an implant and a tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Your wish pics are reasonable. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy make-over - realistic look?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over
  • You appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck, breast lift and breast implants.
  • Your result will more resemble that of the woman who has has the lift than the woman with just implants 
  • Find a plastic surgeon in whom you have confidence and with whom you feel comfortable
  • This is a very good combination of procedures and can be done at one time.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS