Barely Over 125 lbs, would Brazilian hip/butt-fillings be realistic? (photos)

I mean I guess I have a bit of tummy fat, but considering that only 25% of that fat would be used for actually going into my hips AND my butt, would that even be realistic? i know that you can also take fat from other areas but I wouldn't want that because i already think that I'm too thin. if that wouldn't be realistic for both of them, would just hip implants (to make my hips more shapely and less hip dippy)? i wanted silicons for my hips but i guess it doesn't work like that for hips.

BBL and Buttock Implants

You need to harvest all of your fat for BBL because only 25% of that fat will be usable. Depending on the size you want it is possible to combine BBL with an implant to get you the results you desire.

We have been doing these procedures for over 10 years and often combine BBL and implants. Please see the site below for more information.

Buttock augmentation

You have plenty of fat in the abdomen and flank area to make a nice change in your buttock.  The right surgeon can transform your entire shape by performing liposuction of the belly and waist and transfer to the buttock.  You would look great.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine if you have enough fat to harvest for a BBL.  Best of luck.

Is BBL realistic?

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants)  Because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result  Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD