If I get approval for BR from my insurance, can I ask the doctor to remove the bra roll fat as well?

If I get approve for BR from my insurance can I ask the doctor to remove the bra roll fat as well or is it something I have to paid out of pocket if so how much is that and can I get it while they do the BR

Remove "bra roll"

Sure, you can have your "bra roll" removed.  I do it for breast reduction patients all the time.  If skin tone is good in the area, liposuction alone will often work.  More often, though, the skin is folding over on itself and a direct excision is needed, which just extends the incision a little further around, still under the bra.

Ask your Plastic Surgeon about it.  It is a very nice adjunct to an already great procedure.

Bra roll fat

Hello

Liposuction of the bra roll fat can be a nice adjunct to breast reduction. However, it's not something that your insurance would cover, so I'd suggest that you ask your surgeon if it could be added on and at what price.

Best wishes-

Bra roll fate

Yes, the doctor may be able to treat your bra roll at the same time, but do not expect your insurance company to cover it.

Insurance typically does not cover bra roll removal so you would likely have to pay for it. Discuss with your surgeon.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS