Is there an alternative for corner Lip Lifts??

I would love to lift the corners of my lips but I do not like any of the pictures I have seen on here. Literally they look like the Joker...are there any other possible ways with out the scars that look like they are from ear to ear?? Yikes!!

Avoiding the corner lip lift

Thank you for asking about your lips

I agree completely - please do not have a corner lip lift. The scars are permanent and the look odd. Botox injected either into the DAO muscle or into the lower outer edge of the orbicularis oris muscle will float the corner of your lip upwards. 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS