Is it possible to achieve her shape? (photos)

I think that I need a full tummy tuck lipo of the flanks and put the fat in my hips. I also think I want breast implants Size B or Small C-Cups. Open to hearing any Opinions I want it done This November 2016 a birthday gift to myself ☺️ I'm 22 with 2 kids 5"5 weight about 139lbs.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser you may not need a tummy tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Is it possible to achieve her shape?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  You seem to be a good candidate for a mommy makeover however try not to compare yourself to other body frames.  Instead, aim to achieve a better version of you.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Discontinuous perception

This is not a reasonable expectation based on both what you are starting with and what you are trying to achieve.

Is it possible to achieve her shape?

There is no way to predict a result or match someone else's appearance but based on your pictures, you would have a nice result with a breast augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction, and fat transfer. An in-person evaluation would be the best way to start. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover

Hello and thank you for the question and the photos. You would be a good candidate for these procedures: 
1. full tummy tuck with correction of the belly button hernia and muscle tightening2. love handle lipo with fat transfer to the hips3. breast implants / possible lift 

I would only discuss the lift if the sagging bothers you. You have mild sagging with will get slightly better with implants. If you want to completely correct the breast sag, a breast lift or mastopexy would also be needed. I never promise that you can achieve an exact duplication of your dream pic, but you should see a significant improvement overall. You should seek several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. You should also factor 2-3 weeks off of work for full recovery.  As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md.  Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Combined Procedures for Mommy Makeover

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction.Breast Augmentation: Breast changes vary widely from patient to patient. Changes in a woman’s breasts following pregnancy should not influence her decision to breast feed. After childbirth, when the mother is no longer lactating, the breast glands will shrink. Most often this leaves the breasts smaller especially in the upper portion and possibly with excess loose skin which causes the breasts to sag. In this case, breast augmentation may allow the patient to achieve her desired breast shape and size. Breast Lift: If there is too much loose skin and sagging, following pregnancy, then a breast lift is required. This procedure essentially removes excess skin to tighten and lift the remaining skin and breast tissues. The incisions vary depending upon the amount of skin to be removed. Some women benefit from a combination of these two procedures called an “augmentation-mastopexy.” In a few women, breasts actually enlarge, especially if there is a post pregnancy weight gain, and a reduction and Mastopexy combination may be most appropriate. Abdominoplasty will address loose skin, excess fat and muscle weakness “diastasis recti”. This weakness tends to enlarge the waist in many women. After pregnancy if your belly button has a bulge or sticks out, it may be due to an umbilical hernia. Both of these conditions are corrected during a Tummy Tuck, which will bring in your waist line. Luckily you will be able to combine these procedures at one time in the Mommy Makeover, so it will just take a consultation with a local plastic surgeon to ensure the proper procedures for your desired results. Best of luck!

It is possible

Hello and thank you for your question. I do believe it is possible for you to achieve the goals that you present in the photograph. It will require, however,  extensive surgery. You will need a breast  lift with implants, a tummy tuck withh umbilical hernia repair in addition to fat transfer to the buttocks and hips ( Brazilian butt lift ). I would recommend that you stage these procedures for a more tolerable recovery. 

Mommy Makeover

Hi and thank you for your pictures and questions.  You look to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover.  A full tummy tuck together with liposuction and fat transfer combined with a breast augmentation +/- lift should give you a nice result.  It is important to keep in mind however that everyone's body and shape is genetically different so the size of your waist and hips will be limited to some degree by factors surgery cannot fix.  Best to meet in person with a plastic surgeon who can fully examine you and discuss all in detail.  

Mommy makeover options

Thank you for the question and photos.  I think you can get a great result with a mommy makeover including full tummy tuck, liposuction of the waist and possibly inner thighs, and some fat transfer to the outer thighs/hips.  The wish pic may or may not be photoshopped and each individual has his/her own skeletal anatomy which will determine how narrow your waist can be.  I think if your mommy makeover is designed properly you can get a comparable result to your wish pic.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD