Am I a Good Candidate for Restylane Under my Eyes? (photos)

Hi I Just turned 35 and wanted to know If I would be a good canidate for Restylane. I am a Musician here in Chicago and sometimes find it hard to get a goodnight sleep. I've been doing a alot of research and do see finding someone whos is an experienced injector is a must, but not really sure If I am a good canidate. these pictures were taking in the morning so swelling goes down a little Thank you
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Restylane Silk

From your photos, you look like you would benefit from Restylane injections under the eyes. I would recommend researching the latest filler Restylane Silk. Restylane Silk is great for the eye area because its consistency allows it to settle into fine lines giving it greater precision for delicate areas such as under the eyes. I would consult with a qualified physician to ensure you are an ideal candidate for this treatment. 

Try the new filler approved by the FDA, Restylane Silk

Thanks for your question and thanks for including the photos as well. You are a candidate for both a
surgical procedure if you want and also some non-invasive treatments, which include the use of fillers. We
do recommend that you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who can give you
the best treatment options for you. If you choose a filler, one would most commonly use Restylane or
Belotero for these areas. You need to have a very skilled injector perform these injections to assure that
you are getting the best treatments you can. There is a new filler just FDA approved, called Restylane Silk,
which can be injected here as well – but only by someone who knows how this filler works and knows that
a little of this goes a long way. Have the proper consultation and this can be minimized.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane under eyes

It looks like you have excess fatty tissue under your eyes which would be best treated with lower blepharoplasty surgery. If you are not ready for surgery, it is often possible to camoflage the bags with Restylane injections. Find a doctor who is experienced in both treatments for a consultation.

Mitesh Kapadia, MD, PhD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane Silk and Belotero good choice for Tear Trough under Eyes NYC

From your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for Restylane or Belotero under the eyes.  Both of these fillers are fine particle size and perfect for this delicate under eye area. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in cosmetic injections for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green