4 months after tummy tuck & lipo; should I still have swelling?

I have a bulge above my navel/right below my breast.

Swelling after Abdominolpasty

It's not unusual to have residual swelling four months after an abdominoplasty. We usually see the final result within six months. Post operative treatment such as compression helps. However an assessment of where you started could shed some insight into why you have your result. Sometimes, swelling under your breasts could reflect a pre-existing fullness that was previously not obvious. Weight gain since your procedure matters too. In the face of weight gain, a flat area could seem fuller, not because of the surgery, but in spite of it. 
The best advice I can offer is to speak to your surgeon and address your concerns. Secondary liposuction of limited areas could help if necessary. Stay in touch with your surgeon and be patient.

Tummy Tuck - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question and photo. You are relatively early in the post-operative period and should expect to have swelling for three to six months following your tummy tuck surgery, Use of a properly fitted compression garment will help decrease the length and severity of the post-operative swelling. As the swelling decreases, the contour of your abdomen, flanks, and hips will dramatically improve. Please follow your plastic surgeons specific advice regarding your level of physical activity. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.