3 day post op my left breast is very sore and tender, normal?

3 days post surgery. On my left side is very sore, and tender on the outside. And between my implants. Is that normal? I'm not in terrible pain. I don't even see bruising.

Pain after surgery

This is a common sympton after surgery so do not need to worry for that if the pain goes on even with medication you should  call your doctor. Best wishes!

The pain that you describe is normal-your result looks good. If you had extreme swelling on one side with pressure type pain it could indicate bleeding. Always check with your surgeon and do not rely on internet advice.

Post-op

From the photos, it looks like you have a great result so far and  nothing to be concerned with. It is normal that you may experience more pain or swelling on one side than the other. It should subside over the next week or so. If it continues, I would speak to your surgeon. Good luck!

C. Andrew Salzberg, MD
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Tenderness after breast augmentation

It is normal to have pain on one side more than then other.  Based on your photos, everything looks good and you have great results at 3 days post op. 

Your early result looks good

It is normal to have tenderness after breast augmentation. As long as your not having abnormal swelling you should be ok. If you have any questions return to your surgeon. 
Good luck,
Dr T

Scott Tucker, MD
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Pain After Breast Augmentation

Yes, pain is normal after a breast augmentation.  It usually is not symmetric between the two sides.  There are complications that can increase your level of pain but your pictures look great.  I don't see any early problems.  It looks like your plastic surgeon did a nice job.  Best of luck to you. 

Al Rosenthal, MD
Lawrenceville Plastic Surgeon

Breast pain

Yes it's normal. Ice is your friend.
it will continue to improve with time. Looks nice at this stage .

David Shifrin, MD

Pain after breast augmentation

Thank you for your pictures. The result looks good so far. Everybody experiences pain differently in their recovery period.  I would trust your surgeon's judgment as he or she evaluates you doing your recovery phase. They will let you know if something is concerning. Good luck.Earl Stephenson Jr, M.D., DDS, FACS