20. With me being so young, what are the precautions to having sagging (Ptosis) breast, with disproportioned nipples. (Photo)

I am 20 years old. I have diagnosed myself to have Ptosis, because im only 20 witht No kids && im a 36DD. My Nipples are disproportioned, and one is VERY much larger than the other. I was wondering was there any procedure or proccess I'd have to go in order to fix this problem, im very self conscious about them && Would like them to be fixed immediately. please Help

Asymmetric breasts. What can be done to help

Thanks for the question, and most importantly,please be aware that many young women face the same dilemma that you are describing.  I have had a great deal of experience in having patients present with breasts of different sizes and varied differences of ptosis.  Choose a Plastic Surgeon in your community who has had good success with performing this type of breast surgery.   A full office evaluation would be necessary, but I would suspect that bilateral breast lift reduction would be required, with a greater reduction performed for the right breast.
Good luck to you.  Once again, congratulations on deciding to do this. I don't think that you will regret it!
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift/reduction

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you are a worthy candidate for a full breast lift/reduction procedure.  It appears that you would benefit most from a breast reduction of the right breast and a lift of both to achieve a perky, youthful result.  Please be sure that you are seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in this procedure.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast ptosis

If you want to improve the size or the areola as well as improve the shape and position, then you will need  a lift. Sometimes this can be done with a lollipop incision to limit the incision used.

Sagging breasts

Thank you for posting your questions and photos. It is difficult to determine by the photos you have included what would be best appropriate procedure for you but, a board certified plastic surgeon may recommend a full mastopexy and/or a breast reduction.
I encourage you to find board certified plastic surgeons in you area and schedule a consultation. This is the best way to discover the best options for you.

I wish you the best of luck.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Yes I can help you with a breast lift procedure

Thank you for your photos.  There are surgical options to correct your asymmetry. You being young, will work toward your advantage with healing, and recovery. Really the only way to get some reasonable symmetry and reposition your nipples to the correct place is a breast lift (mastopexy) Fortunately that can be done with a lolipop type scar rather than full anchor scar. Much better results this way!
 Find a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss how to correct the asymmetry, and look at some before and after pictures where he/she can let you know how you will look after your surgery.  Good luck

So young to have sagging with disproportioned nipples.

Breast asymmetry is actually fairly common, and the inheritance factor in breast shape is also often under appreciated. Breast ptosis can be an inherited shape and not at all related to age. There are solutions to asymmetry and many board certifed surgeons in your area will be able to help you.

20. With me being so young, what are the precautions to having sagging (Ptosis) breast, with disproportioned nipples.

Best to seek in person opinions for surgery to correct the asymmetry and ptosis issues.................

Ptosis

I believe you are correct in your diagnosis! It is true your nipples appear to be below the level of the fold behind your breast. The only way to change that is a breast lift. I would suggest talking to a board certified  plastic surgeon and in your area. They can show you the potential appearance after a full lift. I would caution you that if you plan to have children you may regain some of that ptosis and the areola may become enlarged again. Good luck! 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift required with breast implants if desired

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, breast development can occur at different rates on different women. As you are maturing your percentage of body fat will change. As you become thinner, your breasts will get smaller. Now this is the bad part, if you gain weight, your breasts may not get larger. They may become larger but they may also not change, but the rest of you may get bigger. Also, birth control pills will influence your breast sizes.

You will need a breast lift regardless of the size you would like to be. If you do not want an implant, then you can make the larger breast smaller.

I hope you found this helpful.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift & Breast Reduction

Based on your photos, you do seem to have some sagging with one breast larger than the other. My advise would be for you to schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss a breast reduction. It would reduce the overall volume of your breasts, allowing the surgeon to take more out of the "bigger" breast, while also lifting the breasts to a higher spot on your chest to eliminate any sagging.  

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD