1month post opt and is this a wound separation. If yes how to treat it? I'm off steril strips on my one month follow up.(photos)

My wound look black and I'm not sure is this a wound separation (circle in red). If yes how can I minimize the damage and will the pigmentation go away? I'm off steril strips and is currently using Cicacare silicone sheet. Will this help minimize my wound separation ? I Hv to take off the silicone sheet everytime I shower. Can I use silicone gel instead? Can I apply lotion after I put on my silicone sheet to ensure skin is hydrated to reduce the pigmentation? Thank you in advance.

Vertical Breast Lifts

You may have some scar spread, but this doesn't look like true separation. As for your result, the excess skin at the bottom of the vertical scar is very common when surgeons choose this 'only vertical scar' lift. This droopy appearance can be fixed with a horizontal excision of skin, which will leave you with a relatively short horizontal scar.

I think that it is important that you address this because your nipples are already on the high side of normal, and this will only get worse as the implant settles further down into the excess tissue pocket. 

Best of luck.

Incisions

The photos suggest that you have some spreading of the scar and some hyper pigmentation. Best to review with your surgeon for appropriate care.