Do I have a saggy eyebrow/eyelids? (Photos)

hi i am an 18 year old female and im insecure about my eyes. no one has told me anything about them but in photos/in the mirror i notice that one of my eyes is more closed then the other. i like how the other looks a lot more and am wondering how to achieve more symmetry in my face. i have a lot of insecurity about this

Asymmetry of the eyes

Thank you for the photos. Your perceived asymmetries are so minor that I did not even notice them until you brought attention to it. It is well within the norm. Your are a very good looking young lady and should not be so self critical. Work on improving your self confidence by reading self improvement books.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eye asymmetries

Thanks for the question.  Facial asymmetries are very common.  Yours do not appear to be significant aesthetically on initial view.  I would not recommend any intervention to correct the eye asymmetry you are seeing.  It is very important to know that most faces that you would recognize have some element of facial symmetry. 

Different eyes

85% of people have visible facial asymmetries. You have some very minor differences between the two eyes that is not easy to appreciate until your photos are studied. Your asymmetries are not something that is "noticed" when I first look at your photos, so other people are not noticing this difference, only you. I can tell you to not worry about this, but I know that's not easy. These differences are extremely minor. Overall, you have a great look and I feel you should have confidence about your appearance.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon