Had my bbl 8-6-16; I stopped wearing my body compression for 2 weeks now I'm only wearing it at all; will I still have my shape?

BBL

I would recommend discussing your aftercare instructions with your surgeon because each surgeons differ slightly based on their beliefs and technique. This is what I recommend for my patients; during the first week, only sitting to use the toilet is recommended and you should sleep on your stomach. The second week you may sit up to 5 minutes two times per day, the third week you may sit up to 9 minutes five times a day only and after the third week sitting is fine as long as you are comfortable. I also recommend that your garments be worn at all times for 4 weeks from the day of surgery. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon