I don't feel sensitive in transplanted area like other side of my head.

It's 32 days of fue hair transplant and every thing looks normal like it falls 80% to 90% and donor area also grown up and feels like normal but in the transplanted area here i don't feel like other side of my head. It's like very hard but pain while accidentally slight hits.

Pain

A little discomfort in the recipient area can last for about a month. But if by now it hasn't started to subside or it's gotten worse, talk to your doctor about it so they can figure out why that may be happening to you. 

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care and post operative issues such as numbness and pain.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pain in recipient area

If you have pain in the recipient area after one month, go back to your surgeon and ask to be examined to see if there is a problem there

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon