Do my breasts look like they are sagging too much post lift? (Photo)

I'm about 5 days out from a breast lift/augmentation. I only had 158cc implants in each breast put in for some upper pole fullness but I wasn't looking increase my size. Does it look like the doctor should've gone higher with the lift? Should I expect a lot more sagging to occur from here on out because I'm happy with how they look now (aside from the need for the implants to drop a bit more) and hope I won't be dissatisfied down the line.

Do my breasts look like they are sagging too much post lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Early post op, some advices :

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift

Your breasts look as expected 5 days after a lift. Give them time to heal. Best of luck!................

Breast lift and implant

You have a very typical look for 5 days post op. You have to wait to let the implants fall into final position and then reassess. You seem to have a nice shape early on. Good luck.