Why exactly is Picosure better for blues and greens than Picoway? Is it really all about the wavelength?

I'm currently being treated with the Picoway on my tattoo. I have orange, yellow, purple, blue and green within mine. The other colors seem to be fading more than the blue/green. Is it possible for removal/ super fading with Picoway? The reason I'm asking is that it seems like most doctors only post pictures of old tattoos being treated and not recent ones.

Laser Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question. The wavelength is indeed very important when treating a tattoo. Certain colors respond best to certain wavelengths. There are lasers available that use picosecond technology that have multiple wavelengths. I have been practicing tattoo removal for 20 years and have 5 Pico wavelengths.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Laser Tattoo Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Pico wa y

Speak to your physician about the new wavelengths for picoway.  Pico way has a new wavelength for blues and greens and this should help you.  It should be available to your physician in the next month.  I would discuss it with them. 

Pico wa y