Fillers to sculpt jawline? (Photo)

I'm 46 and I don't think I'm aging poorly, avid sunscreen user and take very good care of my skin inside and out. The picture is with no makeup. I'm starting to see some signs of sagging in my jawline a necklace wrinkles. I have the 11 wrinkle but I'm fine with that, no real signs of age spots but the sagging is not fun. I don't want to look like I've done anything so I'm not looking for perfect. Would sculpting with fillers work for me? Any idea on approx cost?

Fillers for jaw line sculpting

Fillers can help hide the early jowls and improve the definition of the jaw line. Voluma and Radiesse are commonly used. The changes are subtle but noticeable. It may be a good option for you to try. Good luck

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers for jawline

Let me begin with the preface that looking at a picture where you are smiling or using your muscles of facial expression is not instrumental in appropriately assessing the particular problem areas that can be treated. With that said, cosmetic injectibles can be used in your particular picture to address the slight hollowing under your eyes, the mild flattening of your left cheek mound, certainly to sculpt your lower jaw line although it does not appear in this particular picture as if you have jowls (sagging jaw line) and because of the position of the neck and head as well as the use of your neck muscles it is hard to assess whether or not you would also need to improve any wrinkles in the neck. Seek out a facial plastic surgeon in your area for a more realistic consultation on your options. The cost depends on the amount of syringes employed. Generally Juvederm for instance costs $800-1000 per syringe and you may require 1-3 syringes per treatment that will last up to a year although in some cases longer.

Tal Dagan, MD, FACS
New York Physician

To Fix or not to Fix - that is the question.

I believe we can all agree that the days of the "done" look are over.  Non-surgical aesthetic medicine has been around long enough now that more and more practitioners are doing a good job.  As you age, the key factor influencing the changes in your look, is loss of volume.  Therefore, filler would definitely be considered in your facial rejuvenation.  

The matter of how, where, and how much, as well as what cost may be involved, etc., is best determined with an in person consultation with someone you trust. Although there is ample argument for economy of product, you must use enough filler in enough areas to look natural.  Oftentimes, because of budget, and because of not wanting to look overdone, a very small amount of filler is used.  With experience and expertise, a series of syringes can be used beautifully; and with lack of experience, a half of syringe can be used poorly.

David Owers, MD
Vancouver Physician

Fillers to sculpt jawline?

Hello, and thanks for your question. In order to recommend a treatment plan, it would be helpful to see a photograph of your face in the neutral position. Fullness in the jowl area is often the result of a loss of volume in the cheeks. The best treatment for this is actually placing a thick filler in the cheeks to provide structure and lift the skin. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and fillers combination for ageing

After a proper analysis of your face,  you need fillers for ur tear trough plus little bit of volume is needed in ur malar region the cost of fillers in india Is 500$ per ml., and botox you will need in your neck region which will make your face looks better and youthful look