Laser lipo scars for life? I now have these unsightly scars on my arms and have to wear longer sleeves forever (Photo)

I had laser lipo done by a doctor (not plastic surgeon) in VA 5/5/16. I informed her the next day that I had blisters on my arm & was continuing to leak fluid, she said this was normal? 1-week postop she told me this was an inflammatory reaction. She closed her office few months later & now sees patients in her home. Do I have a right to do a chargeback on my credit card? I don't want to harm her reputation or livelihood, but also this isn't fair I've been left with scars forever. Any advice?

All liposuction will involve small scars where the cannula is inserted. I would suggest finding a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in your area and trying Micropen treatments for the scars. If need be, make an appointment with your surgeon to discuss your concerns. Since you did have surgery and did have fat removed, it would not be right for you to do a chargeback on your credit card. Your doctor did provide the services you and she discussed. It is normal for tumescent fluid to leak from the incisions for a few days.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon