Uneven breasts after augmentation?? (photos)

I had a breast augmentation on 25th July. I was a very very small B cup before,possibly an A cup. Breast were very empty after two children-one breastfed for a year. I had extra high profile 520cc Nagor implants. One breast seems slightly lower (my left breast) than the other is this normal??? The lower one is really squishy but the other isn't as much. Doesn't feel hard but not as supple. Perhaps more massaging is needed?? I have included before photos too.

Asymmetry?

Based solely on your photos, I don't see significant asymmetry. However, if you are not happy with the look and/or feel of your new breasts, definitely schedule an appointment with your surgeon to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Uneven breasts after augmentation??

I appreciate your question.

Please follow up with surgeon so you can discuss your concerns with him/her.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Breast asymmetry?

I do not see significant asymmetry.  If you have concerns, then you should probably see your surgeon to discuss.

Breast asymmetry

Thank you for your questions and your pictures, and congratulations on your surgery.  You appear to have a great result and I do not appreciate significant degree of asymmetry.  Breasts are sisters, not twins, and often any small pre-operative asymmetry is magnified after augmentation.  Best of luck in your continued recovery!  

Uneven breasts after augmentation??

Considering the large size of the implants a minor asymmetry is caused by the dissection of the pocket necessary to make room for the implant. See your surgeon for an exam to make certain that you are not forming a capsule on the right tighter side. As we say breasts are sisters not twins, everyone has some asymmetry, yours would be considered minor.

For more information on asymmetry please read below:

Capsular contracture can create asymmetry of the breasts after augmentation.

I don't see a lot of asymmetry in the breasts. Modest asymmetries are generally best left alone. It may be that you have an emerging capsular contracture which would artificially support the volume of the implant on the affected side creating some asymmetry. In my opinion massage has no role in treatment of capsular contracture.

Uneven breast implants

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• Your photos are very helpful - and appear to be from right after surgery, with tape on the incisions.
  • Your breasts before surgery were asymmetric - as is normal.
    The difference you notice now appears to have been there before.
  • Return to your surgeon for an exam if you are concerned about the firmness.
  • If you had surgery out of the country (Nagor implants are not US FDA approved), you may need to find a local plastic surgeon to follow you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Uneven breast

From your photos it appears that you have a nice result. There will always be a slight asymmetry to every ones breast.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry?

They look like a reasonable result given starting anatomy and nipple position. I would not recommend revision at this time. I like my patients to massage but best to discuss with your surgeon. 

Your posted photos demonstrate an excellent result. I do not see the issues you are describing........