Is there anything I can do to get rid off all this loose skin and the color of my vagina? (photos)

I feel so insecure and quite worried that my lady area looks like this(photo) I have only had sex once so I don't see why this is happend

Get rid of loose skin and color of vagina?

Your story and concerns are in good company with almost ever other patient that undergoes labiaplasty and/or clitoral hood reduction (aka hoodectomy). Based upon your photos, your anatomy as well is very typical of someone who seriously considers having these procedures and turns out to be a huge (sexual) self-confidence booster after.
Labiaplasty, which most commonly involves surgical reduction of the labia minora (inner/thinner lips), has become a relatively common procedure over the last ten and even more so last five years. Whether the surgery is done using a laser, scalpel, or scissors does not really matter but what does matter is "symmetry". Symmetry is the most important aspect to the final aesthetic result. Most women, just like yourself, prefer to have as much of the darker pigmented edges removed as possible. Also, it's not how much tissue is removed but how much is left remaining because a certain amount is necessary to maintain proper form and function - typically 7-8 mm actually. To achieve these three most important elements, I have found that the "Trim Method" satisfies best. It is extremely important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this operation (does at least 1 - 2 per week). It may cost you a bit more but it is this type of result you will want to live with for the rest of your life. Typical (all inclusive) fee at my office/surgery center is $4500.

Although there is no guarantee, women frequently do seek clitoral hood reduction (Hoodectomy) to improve exposure of the clitoris and hence better stimulation during sexual activity. By removing some of the excess &/or redundant skin concealing the clitoris, it becomes more readily exposed to sexual stimulation and hence a heightened sexual experience/orgasm is possible. Sometimes I recommend adding hoodectomy to labiaplasty to better harmonize the aesthetic outcome. Again, the key is seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist who performs this procedure regularly (>2-3 x/month) so that just the right amount of tissue is removed and just the right amount remains such that the clitoris is not constantly exposed and rubbing on clothing, etc... Typical fee for a hoodectomy is ~$3000 but reduced to about half that price if done along with a labiaplasty.

Now for recovery, because the labia tissue is so robust with blood supply it has an amazing ability to heal relatively quickly. Most patients are sore for 4-5 days before things start to get a lot better from there. Some patients can resume work before this time depending upon their occupation. No exercise for two weeks, no baths/jacuzzi or swimming for 3 weeks, and no sexual activity for typically 4 weeks. My patients are given an oral pain medication such as Vicodin or Percocet but icing the area for the first 48 hours and applying some custom made take-home topical local anesthetic cream seems to work the best. Glad to help.

Labiaplasty for the labia minora with "Gary Alter" technique to address the skin around the clitoral hood.
Would then recommend ThermiVa for the laxity of the labia majora.

Richard Rosenfield, MD
Portland OB/GYN

Loose Skin, Darker Skin at Labia Majora and Labia Minora

You need to explain your concerns in a little more detail. The labia majora appear deflated and wrinkled. If this is what bothers you most, then a labia majora reduction would be your best bet. Fat injections might help by plumping up some of the lost volume, but if there is too much loose tissue, excision is a better option. Many women lose volume in the labia majora over time especially if they lose weight or have low body fat and it has nothing to do with sex.

If the labia minora are what you dislike, then a reduction labia minoraplasty would be needed. If you're trying to get rid of the darkest skin of the labia minora, opt for a linear labiaplasty to ensure that it gets removed. 

Increasing the Volume of the Labia May be an Option

A #candidate for a #Labiaplasty procedure is one concerned about the appearance of her labia or experiences pain and discomfort from large, long or uneven labia; usually of the inner lips or labia minora. #Non-surgical treatments with #Thermiva radiofrequency can reduce the labia for some patients. However, surgery is the most common treatment. It can usually corrected your concern in less than one hour with the use of a local anaesthetic. Often, many women feel more comfortable and relaxed with a quick twilight or general anaesthetic. Each procedure is customized to the physical findings as well as the desired goals of the patient.
At times the outer labia or labia majora may also be excessively large, uneven, or may be too small. The size may be increased with fat injections.
There is no one right solution for all patients, but there is a solution for every woman. The outcome of a Labiaplasty is a more youthful appearance, ability to wear all types of clothing without discomfort and/or embarrassment, and a more confident sex life.
The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one consultation.

Loose Skin

Thank you for the photos! It makes it so much easier to give an accurate response with a visual aid. If your primary complaint is the additional skin then you'd be a great candidate for labiaplasty. Depending on the area that bothers you would determine fully the recommendations. Most surgeon's offer labiaplasty of the labia minora, the labia majora along with clitoral hood reductions. In order to fully determine what you'd be a candidate for, you'd need to sit down and discuss your complaints and receive a physical exam. When choosing a surgeon, make sure you review before and after photos to feel confident in their expertise. I also recommend choosing a trained cosmetic vaginal surgeon who's performed hundreds if not thousands of procedures.

Dr. Brady

Concerns of vaginal and labia anatomy

The color of the vagina/perineal/labia area varies widely and yours appears to be normal. The specific concerns of the shape and sagginess should be addressed in person with an experienced surgeon. Best wishes.
Below is a patient with a healed labiaplasty result.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Is there anything I can do to get rid of all this loose skin and the color of my vagina?

The labia can be reduced to streamline the appearance with a labiaplasty.

Loos skin on vagina

I reviewed your photos. Your labia minora are enlarged but not massively enlarged. A labia minora reduction can be done, but it must be performed by a surgeon with experience. One of the two most common techniques is the central wedge technique, which I invented in 1995 and published in the plastic surgery textbooks. It is also known as the "V" or wedge technique. Gynecologists and most plastic surgeons perform a labioplasty very differently. They essentially trim the labia minora (inner vaginal lips) and leave a long suture line instead of the normal labial edge. Their technique is the same whether a scalpel or a laser is used. In contrast, the central wedge removes triangles of tissue and bring the normal edges together. Thus, the normal labial edges, normal color, and normal anatomy are preserved, but the darkest labial tissue is usually removed. If you have extra tissue on your clitoral hood, it can be reduced it at the same time. No matter the technique, an inexperienced or unskilled surgeon can lead to a high rate of complications, chronic scar discomfort, labial deformities, and further surgery. If you dislike the extra tissue on your outer labia (majora), that can also be reduced at the same time.

Gary J. Alter, MD

Labiaplasty may be an option

A labiaplasty may help to address the concerns that you have.  A labiaplasty will remove some of the excess skin and subcutaneous tissue of the labia and improve the overall contour.  This procedure is ideal for women who are concerned about the appearance of the labia and/or experience discomfort with exercise or sexual activity.  There are different techniques that can be used and the procedure can be done under general or local anesthesia. 

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help to answer specific questions you might have and will help to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure.  Best of luck!

Jeff T. Healy, MD
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon