Is this drainage cause for any concern?

I am 3 weeks post op from having my TEs exchanges for larger ones. There was quite a bit of pocket work done. I am still getting 80ml from the left & 60ml from the right and this has been consistent since about 5 days post op. I have a follow up Monday regardless. I'm being as inactive as I can possibly be. I have been using compression. I was told to stop stripping drains unless there's a clot. What contributes to such amounts of drainage. This is my 3rd time and I didn't have this much before.

Drain Output

It is difficult to say why your drain output remains high after surgery. Just be glad the drains are in place and functioning. It will slow down. Just give it time. Best wishes.