I had upper and lower blepharoplasty performed yesterday in Prague. Where do I get my stitches removed in the UK?

Blepharoplasty Suture Removal

Hello piglet68
You could contact your doctor's surgery, and ask whether the practice nurse would consider removing the sutures, or alternatively, search for a private GP within your locality.  It is important to have them removed by day 7.  All the very best!

Who removes stitches?

An unwritten rule for suture removal: the surgeon who put them in should be responsible for removing them. If that surgeon did not make arrangements for you, he or she apparently does not take responsibility or have any concern for your outcome. You could see an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic surgeon who will have the fine instruments available to remove small sutures. 

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon