What are the best lip fillers?

Lip augmentation

Hi and thanks for your question.It all depends on the base of the lip shape and clients goal. 

If you are looking for a very natural lip volume I suggest Juvederm Volbella but if you are looking for augmentation Emervel lip or Juvederm volift is a better option 

There are many other products in the market and I highly suggest to see an expert physician for consult 

Toronto Physician

Lip augmentation

Hello, and thanks for your question. Short answer is, depends on the patient, her baseline volume, and aesthetic goals. Most of the hyaluronic acid fillers can be used successfully in the lips, in particular in the hands of an experienced physician. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Volbella, Juvederm, Restylane, for Lip Fillers

There are a lot of fillers on the market but it really depends on the type of lip and size that you want.  There is an art to lip enhancements just like all cosmetic injections.  Volbella is amazing for the lips and gives a beautiful result.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip filler

In the U.S. the two fillers which are FDA approved for lip plumping are Restylane Silk and Juvéderm Volbella. Other forms of Restylane and Juvéderm, as well as Belotero, have all been used in this are " off label". More important than what is in the syringe is who is standing behind it. Select your injector carefully and that person will guide you further regarding filler selection based on your desired lip shape and volume.

Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician