How many syringes of Juvederm do you think she used? (Photo)

I want a dramatic transformation like hers and I'm prepared to get injections every six months, I was just wondering how many ccs of filler to get results as dramatic as these?

How many syringes of Juvederm do you think she used?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though each patient's tissues will respond differently to filler placement,  I would guess that she had at least one syringe placed into each cheek and at least one into her lower and upper lip.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in order to maximize your results.   

Precise amounts of filler injected are regulated by patient privacy laws, however, I believe that this result required 2 or more cc's (syringes) of filler.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Filler treatment

Each patient responds differently to the fillers.  The wonderful thing about them is that you can go slowly and build up to the look you desire.  Discuss your treatment goals with your injector and understand that different filler products may work best in certain areas of the face.

Camille Cash, MD

Syringes for filler

Each patient is different.  Some require more filler than others,. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Volume injected

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to determine the exact volume injected as there is a difference in makeup application between each photograph. I would estimate at least one to two syringes injected in her lips and possibly one to two in her cheeks. The volume required to help you reach the result you are looking for depends on your age, skin elasticity and severity of facial volume loss. I suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the look you are trying to achieve. He/She can go over the different types of injectables and where to place them to maximize the outcome. Good luck to you. 

Volume of Fillers for Cheek and Lip Augmentation

Volume required for lip and cheek augmentation can vary greatly depending on patient's anatomy and goals.  Patients with weak bone structure will require more volume in the cheek then patients with patients with stronger structure.  In my practice the volume required in this area can vary form 1 to 5 syringes in the cheeks. I would imagine in the picture you provided she had 2-4 syringes in the cheeks.  

The lips should be slowly augmented to get the results your seek.  You would need 2-3 syringes of fillers in the lips over a few months to get that result.  I believe trying to create that type of change in the lips at one setting creates a risk of an unnatural result.  

Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma

Juvederm and Voluma are probably the product that she used and I would estimate atleast two syringes of Juvederm for the lips and three Voluma for the cheeks.  Please consult an expert in facial injections for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green