How many ccs of juvederm to get lips like these? (Photos)

I'm the one with the cropped face, I was wondering how many syringes of juvederm to get lips like the other girl?

How many ccs of juvederm to get lips like these?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I would start with 1 syringe, but you will likely need an additional 0.5-1 syringe to achieve the look you desire. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip injections

The wonderful thing about lip injections is that you have the option to go slow and build up to the look you desire.  When beginning lip injections you can begin slowly, in your case I'd recommend one syringe.  After two weeks, evaluate the results and if you still want more volume, you can return for more.  Good luck.

Camille Cash, MD

How much Juvederm is needed for full lips

Thanks so much for your question and photos. I recommend starting with 1 syringe of Juvederm and if you find that after 2 weeks you'd like a little more fullness then I would add 1/2 - 1 syringe more at that time. The goal is to NOT over fill the lips, leaving you with an unnatural "sausage roll" appearance. Better to start slow and add more if needed. Good luck!!

Robert Sleightholm, MD
Brampton Plastic Surgeon

Lp augmentation

You may need one syringe,. maybe two depending upon you goals. Best to be seen in person. Good luck.

#juvederm #restylane

I would recommend you start with no more than 1ml of juvederm or restylane.  You may even want to consider the .4cc option to start as your lips appear to be relatively full to start with.  I think starting slow is always best. It is always easier to add more as you adjust to your new look.

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Perfecting the Pout--Lip Augmentation that Works, Fillers (Perlane, Voluma), Implants, Fat

Most likely, 1 syringe would be enough, but an evaluation is needed. These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Implants or fat are alternative options. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Juvederm lip filler injection

Honestly, I think you have full and symmetric lips and where you my patient, I would recommend against filler injection for the lips. That being said, if you insisted on filler injection, I would start with 1 syringe of Juvederm Ultra injected into both the upper and lower lip. 

How many syringes it takes depends on what you start with...

How many syringes it takes to get a particular end result depends on what you start with. You cropped out your lips in your photos... so I don't know the starting point but usually 1-2 syringes is a safe bet for the first visit and then you can always build and refine from there.

Ritu Malhotra, MD
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Your lips

Your lips already look great, and they are symmetrical and full. My first recommendation would be to do nothing, however, one syringe would probably be all that is needed if you are not happy with the way they are.

Juvederm: The Right Amount

To begin with, you have very nice, full, pouty lips.  For patients like you, I recommend starting with 1 mL of Juvederm.  Overfilled lips make it apparent that you have had something done and a hallmark of the "Plastic Patient".  I recommend that you see a Core Trained Physician for all facial aesthetic procedures: Facial Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Dermatologist, or Oculoplastic Surgeon 

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon