Why is my ptosis still swollen and have a deep crease which is the scar?

I was born with ptosis in both eyes (slight differ in left eye) so I had a surgery done on both of them. Right healed faster. The left was a little more up back then than now . But I had a few more done and I have a band to hold it up . Still isn't cooperating. But the swelling of the scar tissue is driving me crazy can you please tell me any thing I can get done without surgery.

Your post is a bit cryptic. I think a photograph would be very helpful.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Congenital ptosis is very complicated.  The reason is that the muscle that lifts the lid can be absent, partially developed, or inserted weakly into the eyelid.  Each situation has a different clinical behavior with different surgical solutions.  It sounds like you have had frontalis suspension surgery.  Due to the complexity, it is very helpful to see a very experienced oculoplastic surgeon for this.  I recommend getting a second opinion with a University based oculoplastic surgeon.  

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon