Nipples too low? Revision surgery? Rather fix now than bigger problems later (Photos)

I am 3 months post op BA. I love the size of my new breast but feel my nipples are too low :/ can I please have some advice? Revision or not? I'll add post an pre op photos.

Nipples too low? Revision surgery? Rather fix now than bigger problems later

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Given that you think that your nipples/areola complexes are too low, revisionary breast surgery will be necessary. This will likely involve movement of the nipple/areola complexes superiorly.   The trade-off associated with this type of surgery will be the existence of additional scars;  you will need to carefully consider the pros/cons associated with revisionary breast surgery, especially given that your breast "ptosis" is minimal.  In other words, be careful with your decision-making;  carefully consider the ups and down sides associate with all options. Best wishes.

Nipples too low

Thank you for your inquiry. I agree that your nipples are too low but the fix is fairly simple. The smallest lift called a crescent lift will be able to fix your position. This is just the removal of a small amount of skin above the areola in the shape of a crescent moon. I usually do these in my office under local anesthesia. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon with breast experience.

Donald W. Kress, MD, FACS
Frederick Plastic Surgeon