Need more tip refinement but can't proceed with the fillers post rhinoplasty (Photo)

i need a refined tip but my doctor said that its not possible to make the tip of the nose more sharper than now.The reason is because i have a thick skin and round face and that injecting fillers also that might adversely effect my nose shape and might look bigger than now. What can i do from now on, im simply stuck.i went through rhinoplasty on 30th Dec 2015.Please suggest for further nose tip refinement and shape.

Secondary rhinoplasty Tip Refinements

Thanks for the questions .

Your skin is very thick and with lot of sebaceous activities . So producing a very good result is very difficult in your tip area . you can improve your over all appearance by reducing the bone width and alar base. Columella is shortened and retruded. It might need a bone or cartilage graft to support it . 

India Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD