My right eye is a lot bigger than the left eye. Can it be corrected? (Photo)

it is easily noticeable nowadays. I noticed it nearly a year ago. In my old photos I have got normal eyes. I feel so depressed because of this..how can I correct it?

My right eye is a lot bigger than the left eye.

Greetings

Thank you for your question,  Drooping or ptosis of one eyelid can cause over lifting of the opposite side adding to the asymmetries. this can be fixed by surgery best to visit a surgeon for consultation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetries : correction options

Eyelid asymmetries : correction options
Asymmetry of the eyelids can be caused by a variety of problems including drooping of one lid. Asymmetric eyelid folds. Orbital bone asymmetries can exist. Drooping or ptosis of one eyelid can cause over lifting of the opposite side adding to the asymmetries. These can all be corrected with surgery.