Do the size of the breast increase because of armpit fat. I have an armpit fat problem my surgeon suggest me to operate it.

Is there any chance for my Brest size to get decreased after my operation.

"Arm pit" fat concerns...

Thank you for the question; I hope I understand it correctly.   It is not uncommon for patients to present with concerns about "armpit fat". These areas are best treated with direct excision of skin and/or adipose and breast tissue directly in most cases.  Sometimes, in relatively "mild" cases liposuction surgery alone may suffice. Factors such as size of area of concern and quality of skin elasticity play an important part as to what modality of treatment would work best.

Treatment of the axillary areas will not necessarily change breast size.   During breast reduction surgery if a patient states that she wishes to treat breast tissue close to the axillary area (this breast tissue is called the axillary tail of Spence), then the area can be treated at the same time.    

My best suggestion: select your plastic surgeon carefully. Communicate your concern/goals carefully as well. Working together you will come up with a good surgical plan to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with. Best wishes.