Right side mole in my face is eye & ear centre. Is it possible to remove and how? (Photo)

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Moles can be shaved off, cut out, treated with lasers or radiowaves. Please see an expert for the best solution for you. Best, Dr. Emer 

Mole removal

Thank you for your question. There are multiple different techniques to remove a lesion. The mole can be shaved off, which would leave you with a circular, slightly indented scar similar to a chicken pox scar, and the possibility of the mole returning. The other form of removal would be to surgically excise the mole, which would leave you with a linear scar and no chance of the mole returning. I recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding the different procedures available for mole removal and risks of scarring and recurrence. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD