How do I remove redness from my face?

My face turned so much red due to hdroqunione I stopped using that 1 year back. But now im feeling so much heat in my face and getting so much red on my face. Suggest my medicine asap.

How do I remove redness from my face?

Thanks for your query. You can apply pacroma 1 % on the red area. It will gradually decrease the redness. Apply proper sun block and use physical protection. The redness will reverse back but it takes time so patience is the utmost thing required. Use it for a fortnight and if you observe no difference then you can consult with your dermatologist. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon